This Is Common Cents does occasionally accept guest posts when they meet certain requirements. I only accept posts from finance bloggers and non commercial writers. If you are working to promote a commercial site, then you may be interested in advertising with us, but you may not submit a guest post. For our fellow bloggers, guest posts must meet the following requirements:
- Be 100% unique, and not published anywhere else now or later.
- Be at least 800 words. I focus on quality of posts here, not quantity.
- Written in an effective bloggy style.
- Before writing the article, have it approved by my.
- If we accept your article for publishing, we reserve the right to edit it however we see fit, including adding/removing/modifying links.
If you do get your article posted on my site, there are several advantages for you. You are allowed to include a bio section at the top or bottom of the article that can include links back to your homepage. You are also allowed one link inside the article for every 500 words long the article is. Your article, once published, will distributed via my RSS feed, and promoted on my social media channels and any other way that I see fit. I expect you to also aid in promotion so that we can both benefit from the post.
If you think you can write an article of high quality that meets the above requirements, then please contact me. In the subject line, included the words “life rich” so that I know you read these guidelines. Make sure you contact me before writing an article, if you send me an article in your first message it will not be read and I will not reply to the email. Thank you for your interest!